OFI Magazine Issue | OFI March/April 2017Subscribe and don't miss an issue.
Our March/April 2017 issue examines the palm oil potential of Colombia, the fourth largest global producer of the oil.
We provide an update on the biofuel technology providers in Austria and their latest research and development projects.
We take a look at emerging olive oil producers such as Australia, Croatia, Chile, Uruguay and Saudi Arabia.
And we focus on why an increasing demand for bio-based products is driving growth in the oleochemicals market worldwide, which is estimated to be worth US$20.03bn by 2020.
As always, our March/April issue features our regular usual mix of news, event listings and statistics.
Bonus distributions of this issue will be made at OFI India 2017, 19-20 May 2017, Mumbai, India and the 108th AOCS Annual Meeting, Florida USA, 30 April- 3 May 2017.
March/April 2017 highlights
What next for Unilever after failed bid?
Transport & Logistics News
Renewable Materials News
Diary of Events
The time to innovate is now
Colombia: Palm oil potential
Emerging countries develop output
Promoting biofuels in Austria
OFI India 2017 show catalogue
Subscribe and don't miss an issue.
In next months issue:
- Commodity trading & finance: Focusing on futures and options trading and major exchanges around the world serving the oils and oilseeds industry
- Reporting from the recent Price Outlook Conference (POC) in Malaysia on trends and prices for the forthcoming oils and fats season
- Ukraine: Latest market update on this leading producer of sunflower oil
- Europe: Upcoming reform of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) and its effects on the European oils and fats sector
- Technology focus: A round-up of projects and technology around the world which aid and add value to edible oils
- Activated carbon: The role of activated carbon is edible oil processing and some major suppliers
- 17th European Fat Processors and Renderers Association Congress 2017, Hamburg, Germany, 31 May-3 June 2017