Oils & Fats International Issue | OFI February 2017Subscribe and don't miss an issue.
Our February 2017 issue examines the latest research on different edible oils and fats and sifts through the oils with the healthiest profiles.
We provide an update on the oilseed and edible oil market in Europe and what is causing change within the industry.
We take an in-depth look at the Port of Rotterdam, the most important logistics hub for the storage, handling, transhipment and processing of edible oils in Europe.
And we preview the upcoming OFI India 2017 conferences and exhibition, taking place on 19-20 May 2017 at the Bombay Convention and Exhibition Centre.
As always, our February issue features our regular usual mix of news, event listings and statistics.
A bonus distribution will be made at the 12th Annual World Bio Markets event in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, taking place on 27-30 March 2017.
February 2017 highlights
Defending palm oil
Transport & Logistics News
Renewable Materials News
Diary of Events
Health & Nutrition
Pick of the bunch
Rapeseed under pressure
Shipping & Storage
Rotterdam: the gateway to Europe
Countdown begins for OFI India 2017
Subscribe and don't miss an issue.
In next months issue:
- Olive oil: A look at emerging and lesser-known olive oil producing such as Croatia and Uruguay as global demand increases
- Technology focus:A round-up of projects and technology around the world which aid and add value to edible oils
- Technology/biofuels: A focus on Austria’s biofuels technology and R&D
- Activated carbon: The role of activated carbon is edible oil processing and some major suppliers
- South America: A feature on palm oil production in Colombia, the world’s fourth largest producer of the crop
- OFI India 2017 show catalogue
- OFI India 2017, 19-20 May 2017, Mumbai, India
- 108th AOCS Annual Meeting, Florida USA, 30 April- 3 May 2017