Oils & Fats International Issue
Our July/August 2020 issue focuses on deep frying, which includes an in-depth guide to current regulations and an insight into natural oil protection solutions.
We also examine the rise in popularity of biosurfactants based on oils and fats.
In addition, the July/August issue features articles on vertical plate conditioning technology in oilseed processing, how demand and logistics in India have been hit by COVID-19, and the development of the palm oil sector in Africa.
OFI’s regular mix of news, event listings and statistics also feature in this issue.
July/August 2020 highlights
- Editor’s Comment - Glyphosate’s full cost
- News -Below average Chinese imports
- Biofuel News -Malaysia to challenge EU palm oil policy at WTO
- Transport News - Record soya shipments despite COVID-19 effect
- Renewable News -Petrobras produces renewable diesel
- Biotech News -Bayer’s settlement plan hits setback
- Diary of Events -International events listings
- Deep Frying - Current regulations, Natural protection of oils
- Renewable Resources - The rise of biosurfactants
- Oilseeds - Sowing the seeds of innovation
- Transport & Logistics - India demand & logistics hit by COVID-19
- Africa - Developing the palm oil sector
- Speciality fats - Profile on Manorama Industries, a global supplier of exotic fats and butters for the chocolate, confectionery and cosmetics industries
- Sustainability - Update on the Malaysian Sustainable Palm Oil (MSPO) scheme
- Rendering - Focus on Australian rendering industry
- Sustainable meat - The development of cultured fats derived from animal cells which can be used in alternative meat products
- Plant-based foods - How fats and oils are used to add texture and moisture to meat alternatives
- Instrumentation - News and developments worldwide
- Plant, equipment & technology focus - Global round-up of projects
Black Sea Oil Trade conference, Kiev, Ukraine, 3 September 2020