UkrAgroConsult will team up with the top agribusiness experts to take a look back at 2020 and analyse how the grain and oilseeds markets have evolved.
“We will also share the forecasts and estimates for 2021 grain and oilseed production, as well as review the major challenges and fundamental trends in the global market,” the organiser said.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Grain and oilseed markets in 2021 - Demand and crop production prospects
- The global price rally – how long to last?
- Is the era of low prices for Black Sea grains over? The region’s impact on the global commodity pricing
- The COVID-19 pandemic, crude oil and currency factors
- Global weather conditions – under-seeding, winter crop outlook
- Poor crops sales and food security
- Australia: a comeback for increased competition?
- Uncertainty in grain supplies from Brazil and the USA
For further information, conference agenda and registration, visit: